Failed Vegan

I'm a flop as a vegan. I really want to be into it; own eco-friendly everything and get that wan vegan look... But truth be told, I'm just doing it to avoid certain physical discomforts, and since they went away so quickly with the vegan program, its hard not to think I can just go back to eating 'real food' again. It's doubly hard because none of the men around here are going vegan anytime soon and its triply hard on a night like tonight when I made them a DELICIOUS meat loaf.
I haven't made it in probably a solid year so it seemed special, but it was objectively really tasty too.

1/2lb ground beef
1/2lb ground lamb (if you are in Dubai, use the lamb kofte meat)
1/2 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed
1 egg
1 tomato (chopped)
1 small onion (also chopped)
1/2 cup breadcrumbs
parsley
garlic
salt
pepper
1 tbsp Katchup
1 tbsp Mustard

Mix it all up, shape it into a loaf, bake it at 180 C for around 40min. Let it sit for 10 min before serving. Served it with french fries and some vegetables.