Improving Good Seasons- if that's possible...

I love Good Seasons salad dressing. My mom used it, always. It reminds me of her so I'm biased, but I find it so delicious and so versatile.
Right now, I have this huge jar of Good Seasons mixed with farmer's market pesto that I'm slathering on positively everything.
Chicken, pattypan squash, zucchini, salad, bread. Etc. etc.

Delicious as a dressing on a mozzarella and tomato sandwich.

Here's my alteration of the standard recipe.
One envelope good seasons
1/4 cup of water
a healthy splash of cider vinegar
1/2 cup olive oil
1 cup best-quality pesto (vegan, no cheese, works better in the dressing, if you can get it)
Blend it all up. Eat on stuff.

I used to think that it was MSG that made the Good, but actually, come to find out there isn't any, another bonus.

That's all for my good season's ad.